Lent Studies: The Commandments
Fr Andrew Sempell, Fr John Stewart, Libby & Ross Hindmarsh, Kumar Rasiah, Christopher Waterhouse.
Various times and venues, sessions commence in the week of Monday 12th February.
A six week series exploring ‘The Commandments’ – part of The Pilgrim Course. The sessions are free to attend, there is a $10 charge for the course booklet (payable in cash at the first session).
You can choose any of the following groups to attend, whichever suits you best in terms of day/time/location.
- Mondays 10am-12noon, Chatswood with Fr John Stewart and Sue Mackenzie
- Tuesdays 1pm-2pm, St James’ Hall (City) with Fr Andrew Sempell
- Wednesdays 7pm-8:30pm, St James’ Hall (City) with Christopher Waterhouse
- Thursday 6:30pm-8pm, Pyrmont with Ross and Libby Hindmarsh
- Thursdays 7pm-8:30pm, Homebush with Kumar Rasiah
Register by phone: (02) 8227 1305
Register by email: firstname.lastname@example.org