Founded in 1899 during an economic depression by Emily Rich (Sister Freda) and other members of the Order of the Sisters of the Church, the Mission has been providing hospitality to disadvantaged people for over one hundred years. Since the Mission’s beginnings the clergy and congregation of St James’ have been closely associated with it.
The Sister Freda Mission provides a lunch each week for the needy every Sunday at 2:30pm; since 1954 this has been in the Crypt. To find out more, please click here.
T: (02) 8227 1300 F: (02) 9232 4182 E: email@example.com